Terms and Conditions of Use
By signing up for this course, I am accepting the terms and conditions of the following liability form.
1. I am participating in online aqua yoga classes offered by Christa Fairbrother Yoga LLC.
2. I recognize that I must be in good physical/mental health to participate in the activities. I understand that the activities require physical exertion and I am physically fit and have no medical condition which would prevent my participation in the activities. I understand it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before participating in the activities and follow their advice during the activities. I understand it is my continuing responsibility to inform Christa Fairbrother Yoga of any previous medical conditions prior to participating. I understand Christa Fairbrother Yoga reserves the right to refuse my participation on medical/fitness grounds. I understand my physical limitations and am sufficiently self-aware to stop physical activity before I become ill or injured.
3. In participating I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages which might incur as a result of participating in activities provided by Christa Fairbrother Yoga LLC. If I am using my own pool during the class I am accepting all responsibility for pool safety.
4. I waive any Claim (includes but not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental distress or death that I or my unborn children may suffer including legal fees and expenses) I may have against Christa Fairbrother Yoga LLC, its owners, instructors or presenters (Released Parties) for any claim that I may sustain during my participation even if due to negligence. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or someone on my behalf even if due to negligence. I and my heirs or legal representative agree to forever release/waive and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim whether due to negligence or not.
7. By signing up for the course, I acknowledge that I have carefully read this release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily and knowingly agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. I am aware that by accepting this release and waiver of liability, I and my heirs are giving up substantial rights including my right to sue.
This website is owned and operated by Christa Fairbrother Yoga LLC, a Florida corporation. Our principal place of business is located at 2521 52nd St. S, Gulfport, FL 33707. All disputes arising from this course are governed by the laws of the state of Florida.
Intellectual Property Notice
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of Christa Fairbrother Yoga LLC, or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal.
You may NOT distribute our intellectual property in any way, which includes republishing any text, image, design or other property on another website, or posting a quote or image from our site to any third party website including social media. I have spent lots of time and money building the intellectual property located on this site and in order to maintain the integrity of it, I cannot allow any third party use. All materials on this website are copyright 2015-2021 Christa Fairbrother Yoga LLC.
Any communications made through our ‘contact’ or other related pages, or directly to our phones or mailing or email addresses is not held privileged or confidential and is subject to viewing and distribution by third parties.
We maintain a right to republish any submission in whole or in part as reasonably necessary in the course of our business. You agree not to submit any content or communications that could be illegal or serve an unlawful purpose, including, but not limited to communications that are potentially libelous or maliciously false, obscene, abusive, negligent or otherwise harmful or inappropriate.
By enrolling in the course, your email address will be used to communicate with you on an ongoing basis. You have the right to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
The course may include affiliate links. If you purchase an item through the link I will receive a commission.
I understand by signing up for online aqua yoga, any live events included in the course are weather and pool condition dependent.
Christa Fairbrother Yoga LLC fully and unconditionally reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule an event due to rain, lightning, hurricanes or any other weather event. As well as, for unforeseen pool failure or safety issues.
In signing up, I understand these events will be rescheduled but I will not receive a refund, whether or not I can attend the rescheduled time.